Stacey S. Jackson
|Former candidate for|
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 137|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014, with runoff elections taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Debbie G. Buckner was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Stacey S. Jackson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Buckner was defeated by Jackson in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 137 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Debbie Buckner Incumbent||64%||9,324|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stacey + Jackson + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia House of Representatives
- Georgia House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia House of Representatives District 137
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Stacey Jackson on Facebook
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |