For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 102|
|2010 - Present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4. 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Guerin earned her B.S. in Elementary Education from the University of Maine. Her professional experience includes working as a teacher.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Guerin served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Judiciary, Ranking Minority Member|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Guerin served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Guerin served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Inland Fisheries and Wildlife|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Robert Gundersen was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 22 incumbent Stacey Guerin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Guerin defeated Gundersen in the general election. Nathan Shea (G) ran as a write-in candidate.
Guerin won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 22. Guerin ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated David Slagger (I) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stacey Guerin Incumbent||73.8%||3,653|
Guerin won election to the District 22 seat in the November 2nd general election. Guerin was unopposed.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 22 (2010)|
|Stacey Guerin (R)||3,507||86%|
Gurein defeated Bruce Hanson in the June 8 Republican primary by a margin of 741-289.
Comprehensive donor information for Guerin is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Guerin raised a total of $6,925 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Stacey Guerin's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 22||$4,921|
|2010||Maine State House, District 22||$2,004|
|Grand Total Raised||$6,925|
2012Guerin won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Guerin raised a total of $4,921.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Stacey Guerin's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,921|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Guerin raised $2,004 in contributions.
Her top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $1,504 to her campaign.
Guerin and her husband, Joseph, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Stacey + Guerin + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Stacey Guerin
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Stacey Guerin on LinkedIn
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- November 2nd general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "Guerin, Stacey K," accessed September 12, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Christian Greeley (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |