|New York State Assembly, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lilikakis' campaign website highlights the following issues:
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt: "As our Assemblyman, I will fight to lower taxes for our district’s seniors and tremendous number of middle and working class families. I will fight for a reduction in our community’s onerous property taxes and always be a voice for the middle class in the NYS budget process."
Superstorm Sandy Relief
- Excerpt: "We need an Assemblyman who will tackle inefficiency and confusion in government to make sure that people get the help they need in a timely and meaningful way. I’ll be an advocate for every resident of Coney Island, Sea Gate and Brighton Beach. I’ll make sure that we get all of the relief we still need two years after Sandy, and I’ll be a leader in all storm preparation planning should a disaster like Sandy every strike again."
- Excerpt: "I will make sure that our kids always have access to state of the art education tools and technology, and I’ll fight against any effort to apply a one size fits all curriculum in the form of Common Core. Teachers, principals, and parents need to work with students to provide them the education they need to thrive, not a bureaucrat in Albany."
- Excerpt: "I will always put funding for public safety at the top of my priority list, and will work with our precinct captains, precinct community councils, and local Community Emergency Response Teams (CERTs) to make sure that our community gets the quality policing it deserves and remains one of the safest places to live in New York City."
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Alec Brook-Krasny was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Stamatis Lilikakis defeated Lucretia Regina-Potter in the Republican primary. Brook-Krasny is running on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets and Lilikakis is on the Conservative Party ticket. Brook-Krasny and Lilikakis will face off in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 46 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stamatis + Lilikakis + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 46
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Stamatis Lilikakis on Facebook
- Stamatis Lilikakis on Twitter
- New York State Assembly
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |