Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Attorney General of Colorado|
- Bachelor's degree, University of Colorado
- Juris Doctorate degree, University of Colorado School of Law
Beginning in 1981, Garnett joined the Office of the Denver District Attorney as a staff member. Over the course of a five year period, he tried nearly eighty cases including multiple murder cases, sexual assaults, numerous felonies, and various misdemeanors.
Garnett was elected to two terms on the Board of Education for the Boulder Valley School District, first as its treasurer and then later as President.
- See also: Colorado Attorney General election, 2010
- 2010 Race for Attorney General - Democratic Primary
- Stan Garnett ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Attorney General - General Election |
|Republican Party||John W. Suthers||56.4%|
|Democratic Party||Stan Garnett||43.7%|
- 2008 Race for District Attorney for the 20th Judicial District - Democratic Primary and General Election
- Stan Garnett ran unopposed in both of these contests.
Stan Garnett for Colorado Attorney General
Post Office Box 17006
Boulder, CO 80308
Phone: (303) 499-6864
- Boulder County - District Attorney's page
- Stan Garnett's Facebook profile
- Project Vote Smart - Stan Garnett biography
- Garnettforag.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from April 24, 2010.