Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 31B|
|High school||Valley High School|
|Bachelor's||Johns Hopkins University, 1976|
|J.D.||University of Baltimore, 1984|
|Place of birth||Indiana, Pennsylvania|
Janor's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||-As a former teacher and coach, my commitment to education will be unquestionable.
-As having worked alongside law enforcement during my professional career, I will fully support the efforts of our public safety first responders-police, firemen, and EMTs.
-As the spouse of a small business owner, I will work hard to help the many businesses that are literally the engine of our local economy in providing jobs as well as goods and services.
-As an original owner in one of the many waterfront communities in the district, I will be vigilant in maintaining the environment and fostering our overall quality of life.
-As a practicing attorney for over 25 years who has fought to improve our justice system, I will constantly seek to preserve our constitutional rights and freedoms that have come under attack in the last several years.
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Jeremiah Chiappelli and Doug Morris defeated Stan Janor in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Nicholaus R. Kipke and Meagan C. Simonaire defeated incumbent Don Dwyer, Jr., Brian A. Chisholm, Paul William Drgos, Jr., Gus Kurtz, Faith M. Loudon and David Lee Therrien in the Republican primary.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 31B Democratic Primary, 2014|
In 2010, Janor's endorsements includedd the Maryland Gazette.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stan + Janor + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Friends of Stan Janor, "Issues," accessed June 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, Official 2010 Primary Election Results, accessed August 21, 2012
- Friends of Stan Janor, "Endorsements," accessed June 17, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |