Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Nodaway-Holt High School, 1978|
A Maryland Daily Profile highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||The time is now for true tax reform. We must get started with polices that will get our economy on a path of growth and fight government regulation of our coal-powered electricity producing plants (and support) our farmers, businesses and industry. (We must) work diligently to stop the expansion of Medicaid.||”|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Robert Ritterbusch is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Stan Sportsman, Roger Parshall, Kathy DeVault and Allen Andrews are running in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stan + Sportsman + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 1
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Maryville Daily Forum, "Missouri House 1st District candidate profile: Stan Sportsman," July 11, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |