|Missouri House of Representatives, District 154|
|Bachelor's||Missouri State University, 1988|
|Profession||Owner, Trucking Business|
Watson's professional experience includes working as the owner of a trucking business, cattle farmer, and auditor at Missouri State Auditor's Office. He earned his Bachelor's in Accounting from Missouri State University in 1988.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 154 Republican Primary, 2012|
Watson and his wife, Jodi, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stan + Watson + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Republican Leaders, Conservative Groups Show Signs Of Political Divorce - Huffington Post
- Scott Brown Moving To New Hampshire: Report - Huffington Post
- Gridlock In The Senate, Progress In The House - Huffington Post
- Dianne Feinstein's Husband Tied To Questionable Dealings With US Postal ... - Huffington Post
- Thad Cochran To Run For Reelection - Huffington Post
- House Democrats Bring 3 Women In To Shape Party Policy - Huffington Post
- The Rise Of Kirsten Gillibrand: How Hillary Clinton's Heir Is Winning Battles ... - Huffington Post
- FAIRFIELD-SUISUN, CALIFORNIA - Fairfield Daily Republic
- Senate Approves Extension Of Program To Combat AIDS - Huffington Post
- Barbara Boxer Wants Her Nuclear Regulatory Records And She Wants Them Now - Huffington Post
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Stan Watson on Facebook
- Stan Watson on Twitter
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |