|North Carolina State Senate District 1|
|January 26, 2011 - January 1, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 25, 2011|
White owns Stan White Realty and Construction on the Outer Banks. He is a former member of Dare County commissioners and board chairman.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, White served on these committees:
- Agriculture/Environment/Natural Resources
- Education/Higher Education
- Insurance Committee
- Program Evaluation
- State and Local Government
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Bill Cook is unopposed in the Republican primary, while Judy Krahenbuhl will face Stan White in the Democratic primary.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 1, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Stan White Incumbent||50%||43,714|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stan + White + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
- North Carolina State Senate District 1
- Raleigh News and Observer "Panel elects Basnight successor," January 24, 2011
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 9, 2012
Marc Basnight (D)
|North Carolina State Senate District 1
| Succeeded by|
William Cook (R)