State legislative scorecards in Delaware
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Ballotpedia is in the process of developing an encyclopedic list of published scorecards. Some states have a limited number of available scorecards or scorecards produced only by select groups. It is Ballotpedia’s goal to incorporate all available scorecards regardless of ideology or number.
If you are aware of a scorecard Ballotpedia has not included please email it to email@example.com.
We are also in the process of providing in-depth description about the reports and the grading processes. However, for those that do not yet feature such descriptions, we offer a tutorial so you can help us expand these areas. See our writing guidelines to contribute.
- See also: State legislative scorecards
- Legislators are scored on questions which relate to economic freedom, the size and scope of government and individual liberty.
- Legislators are scored on votes which relate to family values.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on "social and economic justice issues."
The following organization provides legislative scorecards in Delaware. Legislative scorecards in Delaware do not seem to be created on a consistent basis.
- State legislative scorecards
- Delaware State Legislature
- Delaware State Senate
- Delaware House of Representatives