State legislative scorecards in Illinois
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Ballotpedia is in the process of developing an encyclopedic list of published scorecards. Some states have a limited number of available scorecards or scorecards produced only by select groups. It is Ballotpedia’s goal to incorporate all available scorecards regardless of ideology or number.
If you are aware of a scorecard Ballotpedia has not included please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also in the process of providing in-depth description about the reports and the grading processes. However, for those that do not yet feature such descriptions, we offer a tutorial so you can help us expand these areas. See our writing guidelines to contribute.
- See also: State legislative scorecards
- Legislators are scored on their votes on bills that "impacted the social work profession and their clients."
- Legislators are scored on their stances on conservative issues.
The following organizations provide legislative scorecards in Illinois. Legislative scorecards in Illinois do not appear to be released on a regular basis.
- State legislative scorecards
- Illinois State Legislature
- Illinois State Senate
- Illinois House of Representatives