State legislative scorecards in Montana
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Ballotpedia is in the process of developing an encyclopedic list of published scorecards. Some states have a limited number of available scorecards or scorecards produced only by select groups. It is Ballotpedia’s goal to incorporate all available scorecards regardless of ideology or number.
If you are aware of a scorecard Ballotpedia has not included please email it to email@example.com.
We are also in the process of providing in-depth description about the reports and the grading processes. However, for those that do not yet feature such descriptions, we offer a tutorial so you can help us expand these areas. See our writing guidelines to contribute.
- See also: State legislative scorecards
- Montana Conservation Voters: 2013 State Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on "hotlisted bills that represent a portfolio of priority conservation and environmental issues."
- MEA-MFT: 2013 Legislature
- Legislators are scored on bills of importance to a state teachers' union.
- Montana Public Interest Research Group (MontPIRG): 2013 Montana Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on issues of importance to a public interest advocacy group based at the University of Montana in Missoula.
- Montana Weed Control Association: 2013 Legislative Report & Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on bills relating to "the effective management of noxious weeds in Montana."
- NARAL Pro-Choice Montana: 2013 Voting Record
- Legislators are scored on bills relating to reproductive rights.
- Northern Plains Resource Council: Voting Record - 2013 Montana Legislature
- Legislators are scored on bills of interest to a pro-conservation group.
- United Property Owners of Montana: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on bills relating to property rights.
- State legislative scorecards
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana State Senate
- Montana House of Representatives
The following organizations routinely provide legislative scorecards in Montana.