State legislative scorecards in West Virginia
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Ballotpedia is in the process of developing an encyclopedic list of published scorecards. Some states have a limited number of available scorecards or scorecards produced only by select groups. It is Ballotpedia’s goal to incorporate all available scorecards regardless of ideology or number.
If you are aware of a scorecard Ballotpedia has not included please email it to email@example.com.
We are also in the process of providing in-depth description about the reports and the grading processes. However, for those that do not yet feature such descriptions, we offer a tutorial so you can help us expand these areas. See our writing guidelines to contribute.
- See also: State legislative scorecards
In 2014, the West Virginia State Legislature was in session from January 8 through March 10.
- Regenerate WV - House only
- Legislators are scored on their votes for or against Regenerate WV's position.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on lawsuit-related legislation.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on the Water Resources Protection Act and its amendments.
The following organization provides legislative scorecards in West Virginia. Legislative scorecards in West Virginia do not seem to be created on a consistent basis.
- Regenerate WV
- West Virginia Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- West Virginia Conservatives - While not a scorecard, this website has compiled a list of previous scorecards by conservative groups dating back to 1995.
- West Virginia Sierra Club
- State legislative scorecards
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia House of Delegates
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |