For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
State legislative scorecards in Wyoming
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Ballotpedia is in the process of developing an encyclopedic list of published scorecards. Some states have a limited number of available scorecards or scorecards produced only by select groups. It is Ballotpedia’s goal to incorporate all available scorecards regardless of ideology or number.
If you are aware of a scorecard Ballotpedia has not included please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also in the process of providing in-depth description about the reports and the grading processes. However, for those that do not yet feature such descriptions, we offer a tutorial so you can help us expand these areas. See our writing guidelines to contribute.
- See also: State legislative scorecards
- Legislators are scored on "whether they support or inhibit liberty."
- Legislators are scored on their votes on "key environmental bills."
The following organizations provide legislative scorecards in Wyoming. It does not appear that legislative scorecards in Wyoming are released with any set frequency.
- Wyoming Votes - Although not a scorecard, Wyoming Votes tracks legislative votes.
- Wyoming Liberty Index
- State legislative scorecards
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming State Senate
- Wyoming House of Representatives