State legislatures in 2011
|State executive officials|
The 2010 State Legislative Election yielded lots of changes in party control of many State Legislatures. Republicans secured control of a number of Chambers, and Democrats did not make any gains. Notable changes are:
- Alabama State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives - Republicans gained control of the House, but the Senate remains in Democratic control.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives
- New Hampshire Legislature - Republicans attained veto-proof majorities in both Chambers.
- New York State Senate - Republicans won back the Senate after Democratic control for the past two years, which ended a long string of continuous Republican control.
- North Carolina Legislature
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- 2011 legislative session calendar
- Partisan breakdown of the 2011 state legislatures
- A look at the 2011 state legislatures