|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Nystrom's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Economic Equality for Every Oregonian
- Excerpt: "I strongly support working families. When we support working Oregonians, everyone benefits. I support raising the minimum wage and finding solutions that enable us to pay the earned benefits that our workers have been promised by our state."
Strengthening Our Commitment to Public Education
- Excerpt: "First and foremost, we need to find a stable funding solution for our public K-12 schools. Due to funding shortages, Oregon’s students haven’t received the same access to education that once existed. I will work hard to make sure that all our students receive a quality education and have the opportunity for a better life."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Stephanie Nystrom was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Mark Johnson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Johnson ran on the Independent party ticket and Nystrom ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Johnson defeated Nystrom in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives District 52, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Mark Johnson Incumbent||54.4%||13,014|
In 2014, Nystrom's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephanie + Nystrom + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 52