|Colorado House of Representatives District 48|
|January 9, 2013-Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $183/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Humphrey served on the following committees:
|Colorado Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health, Insurance and Environment|
|• State, Veterans, and Military Affairs|
Humphrey's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- The right to life of the unborn
- Right to Work – I believe no one should be compelled to pay union dues to get or keep a job
- Free Enterprise – less government regulation and lower taxes
- Private property rights
- Illegal immigration is exactly that, illegal.
- Traditional marriage is between one man and one woman.
- The Second Amendment is more than just a privilege, it’s a right
Humphrey won election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 48. He defeated Jeffrey Hare in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He defeated John Gibson (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
|Libertarian||John R. Gibson||25.6%||8,866|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 48 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Humphrey is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Humphrey raised a total of $21,366 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 30, 2013.
|Stephen Humphrey's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Colorado State House, District 48||$21,366|
|Grand Total Raised||$21,366|
2012Humphrey won election to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Humphrey raised a total of $21,366.
|Colorado House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Stephen Humphrey's campaign in 2012|
|Rocky Mountain Gun Owners||$2,000|
|Blackwell, Robert S||$400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$21,366|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Humphrey + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado House of Representatives District 48
- Colorado State Legislature
- Campaign website
- Colorado General Assembly - Stephen Humphrey
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
Glenn Vaad (R)
|Colorado House of Representatives District 48
| Succeeded by|