Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 46|
|Place of birth||Rice Lake, Wisconsin|
Quist currently attends Iowa State University, where he is scheduled to graduate in Fall 2012 with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
Quist's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Work to make Iowa more business friendly to encourage job creators to come to and stay in Iowa."
- Excerpt:"Lower corporate taxes to encourage business growth in the state."
- Excerpt:"Provide a voice for the students at Iowa State University"
- Excerpt:"Stop the use of cheap short term fixes and move towards long term solutions that save money over time."
- Excerpt:"Work to institute Lean Six Sigma processes into our state government to eliminate waste and better serve the people of Iowa."
Quist ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 46. Quist ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Lisa Heddens (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 46, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lisa Heddens Incumbent||62.9%||8,830|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Quist + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Stephen Quist on Facebook
- Stephen Quist on Twitter
- Stephen Quist on LinkedIn
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |