|Indiana Commissioner of Insurance|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mitch Daniels (R)|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska|
|J.D.||University of Nebraska|
Prior to joining the Indiana Department of Insurance (DOI), Robertson worked for the Conseco Insurance Group for nearly a decade. He was also general counsel of the Nebraska Department of Insurance and a military policeman. In 2008, Robertson became director of the Title Insurance Division at the DOI and went on to become deputy commissioner of the Title and Bail Bond Division.
- JD, University of Nebraska College of Law
Insurance Commissioner (2010-Present)
Robertson has served as Indiana Commissioner of Insurance since 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Robertson + Indiana + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners, "Stephen Robertson bio," accessed September 6, 2012
- ‘’Insurance Journal, “Robertson Selected to Lead Indiana Insurance Department,” October 14, 2010
- Journal Gazette, "Reappointing gaming, ethics chiefs among Pence’s moves," January 5, 2013
- Insurance Journal, "Robertson Selected to Lead Indiana Insurance Department," October 14, 2010
|Indiana Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|