Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate District Second Worcester District|
Simonian's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Put Our District's Communities First
- Excerpt:"I will work tirelessly to support the cities and town making up my constituency and am dedicated to equally and fairly representing the best interests of the majority of the district."
- Excerpt:"I will work with existing businesses to understand what is needed to keep them here, and look for opportunities that make Massachusetts attractive to new businesses."
Balance in Government
- Excerpt:"I believe that government service as an elected official should be an honor and not a means to a supplement or create a pension. I want to restore the people's faith in our leaders and reverse the alarming trend on Beacon Hill where the rules of the political system have been built to benefit those who hold office."
- Excerpt:"I believe that participating in Secure Communities gives our public safety officials communication tools so they can better ensure the safety of our cities and towns."
Simonian ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate District Second Worcester District. He was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Michael O. Moore (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Second Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michael Moore Incumbent||67.9%||48,609|
Simonian and his wife Jody-Lynn have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Simonian + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- [WEBSITEURL "WEBSITE NAME," Official Campaign Website]
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results