Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 6|
|2010 - 2012|
Stepanek earned his B.S. from Villanova University in 1973. Stepanek has worked as the president of White Cliff Comm. and Hampshire Paper Corporation. He has also worked as a managing partner with CJN Realty and White Cliff Realty.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Stepanek served on these committees:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Shannon Chandley, Julie Radhakrishnan and John G. David were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Peter Hansen, incumbent Robert Rowe and Stephen Stepanek defeated Nate Jensen in the Republican primary. David was removed from the ballot after the Democratic primary following his death. Chandley, Radhakrishnan, Hansen, Rowe and Stepanek will face off in the general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 22 District Republican Primary, 2014|
|Robert Rowe Incumbent||26.5%||929|
|Peter Hansen Incumbent||26%||912|
Stepanek ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 22. Stepanek advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 22 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stephen Stepanek Incumbent||28.3%||800|
|Robert Rowe Incumbent||28.2%||797|
|Peter Hansen Incumbent||27.4%||774|
In 2010, a year in which Stepanek ran for election, he collected $650 in donations. His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Stephen Stepanek's campaign in 2010|
|Freedom First Pac||$250|
|Nh Physicians Pol Action Comm||$100|
|Nh Eye Care Cmte||$100|
|New Hampshire Republican Liberty Pac||$100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$650|
Stepanek and his wife, Barbara, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Stepanek + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Hillsborough 22
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributors," accessed May 15, 2014