|Missouri Public Service Commission|
|December 20, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jay Nixon (D)|
|Missouri State Senate District 22|
|1998 - 2005|
|Missouri House of Representatives District 103|
|1992 - 1998|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri-Columbia (1970)|
|Master's||University of Missouri-St. Louis (1979)|
|Place of birth||Jefferson County, Missouri|
After earning his bachelor's degree, Stoll served in the US Army and then worked as a teacher in Jefferson County schools. He was elected to the Crystal City Council in 1983, serving until 1992. In 1992, he was elected to District 103 of the Missouri House of Representatives, where he served three terms. In 1998, Stoll was elected to District 22 in the Missouri State Senate. He resigned that seat in 2005 to become the City Administrator of the City of Festus. He then served as Director of Administration for Jefferson County until December 2011, when he joined the MPSC.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1970
- Master of Education degree, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1979
Missouri Public Service Commission (2011-present)
Missouri State Senate (1998-2005)
Missouri House of Representatives (1993-1998)
Crystal City Council (1983-1993)
Stoll represented Ward 2 on the Crystal City Council from 1983-1993.
Stoll was initially appointed to the Missouri Public Service Commission by Gov. Jay Nixon (D) in December 2011, but the nomination was withdrawn in February 2012. Nixon again nominated Stoll in June 2012 and he was confirmed by the Senate.
Comprehensive donor information for Stoll is available dating back to 1996. Based on available campaign finance records, Stoll raised a total of $314,677 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 12, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Stoll + Missouri"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 St. Louis Today, "Steve Stoll nominated, again, for spot on Public Service Commission," June 1, 2012
- ↑ Missouri Public Service Commission, "The Commissioners," accessed January 25, 2013
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Missouri Public Service Commission, "Stephen M. Stoll," accessed March 22, 2013
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Stephen 'Steve' M. Stoll's Biography," accessed March 28, 2013
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Steve Stoll," accessed July 12, 2013
|Missouri Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|