Stephen T. Snedden
|Former candidate for|
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 1A|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 1A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
Snedden's professional experience includes working as a private attorney.
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Laura Bry defeated Steve Tanner in the Democratic primary, while Heather Scott defeated Stephen T. Snedden in the Republican primary. Bry was defeated by Scott in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 1A, General Election, 2014
|| Laura Bry
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 1A Democratic Primary, 2014
| Steve Tanner
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 1A Republican Primary, 2014
| Stephen T. Snedden
Snedden was endorsed by Idaho Governor Butch Otter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Snedden + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Stephen Snedden News Feed
- ↑ Stephen Snedden campaign website, "About Stephen," accessed April 30, 2014 (dead link)
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 20, 2014
- ↑ Stephen Snedden campaign website, "Endorsements," accessed April 30, 2014