For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Texas House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University, 1979|
|Date of birth||July 29, 1957|
|Place of birth||Laconia, New Hampshire|
|Profession||Data telemetry technical professional|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Marsha Farney was unopposed in the Republican primary. Stephen Wyman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Farney defeated Wyman and Jarrod Weaver (L) in the general election.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 20 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Marsha Farney Incumbent||73.3%||35,110|
Wyman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 31st District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 29, 2012. He ran against incumbent John Carter (R) and Ethan Garofolo (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 31 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John R. Carter Incumbent||61.3%||145,348|
|Democratic||Stephen M. Wyman||35%||82,977|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2010
Wyman was a Democratic candidate who ran for election to the District 5 Seat in the Texas State Senate in 2010. He faced no primary opposition. He was defeated by Steve Ogden (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
| Texas State Senate, District 5 |
2010 General election results
|Steve Ogden (R)||145,170||71.26%|
|Stephen Wyman (D)||58,525||28.73%|
No campaign donor information is available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Wyman + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Texas," November 6, 2012
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Texas Democrats, "2012 Candidate list," accessed May 10, 2012 (dead link)
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Democratic primary results," May 29, 2012 (timed out)
- Official Texas State Senate Election Results (timed out)
- Open Secrets, "Summary: Texas' 31st Congressional District 2012" accessed May 1, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |