Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Senate, 24|
|High school||Lincoln High School (1988)|
Abrahamson outlined his campaign themes and legislative goals on his official campaign website:
- No more career politicians
Excerpt: "I am tired of the same people in office making empty promises. It is time to have term limits for our state legislators. I would like to see a three term limit on state senate and a 6 term limit on state assembly equaling twelve years for both. Enough with the career politicians, let new faces and ideas come to the state house."
- Job creation is being hampered
Excerpt: "As we have seen recently with the mining bill, there are many things that hamper the private sector from creating jobs. Many of these can be combined to streamline the permitting process allowing more business owners to look at Wisconsin in a serious light to begin operations."
- Forget hope and change, let us bring back faith
Excerpt: "We as a society can no longer hope for change. We need to be able to have faith in those that we elect to do what is morally right. Is it morally right to run away from your job duties? Is it morally right to promote boycotts on businesses that support your opponent? You, as the voter, can have faith in me that I will not run away nor will I promote the hurting of businesses for political gain. God will give me strength to do what is right."
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2012
Abrahamson ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Senate, District 24. He was defeated by Scott Noble in the Republican primary on August 14th. The general election was November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 24 Republican Primary, 2012|
Abrahamson has a wife, Robyn, and three kids: Jesse, Brittany and Courtney.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Abrahamson + Wisconsin + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Assembly approves changes to voting hours, ID law - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Recall elections, voter ID bills pass as Assembly session ends - UW Badger Herald
- Morning briefing: Proposed East Wilson Street high-rise apartment draws ire of ... - 77Square.com
- Our View
- JFK assassination: CIA and New York Times are still lying to us - OpEdNews
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found