|Alabama House of Representatives District 93|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Alabama|
|Birthday||February 7, 1956|
|Place of birth||Dale County, AL|
|Profession||Vice President, Clouse Marketing Company|
Clouse is vice president of the Clouse Marketing Company.
Clouse served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Contract Review Oversight Committee, Alabama State Legislature
- Financial Services Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
- Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Ways and Means General Fund Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Appropriations, Chair
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2013. Jennifer Marsden is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Steve Clouse is unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 93 General Election (2010)|
|Steve Clouse (R)||11,418|
|Ronnie Helms (D)||3,271|
Clouse raised $128,619 for his campaign, while Williams raised $28,949.
|Alabama State House, District 93 (2006)|
|Steve Clouse (R)||8,874|
|John R. Williams (D)||3,998|
In 2010, Clouse raised $125,061 in contributions.
His three largest contributors were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$9,060|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$9,000|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$4,000|
In 2006, Clouse collected $128,619 in donations.
Below are Clouse's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Farmers Federation||$16,620|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$5,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$4,000|
|AL Credit Union League||$3,000|
|AL Nursing Home Assoc||$3,000|
Clouse was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express
Clouse and his wife, Diane, have two children.
Clouse is a member of the American Cancer Society, First United Methodist Church and Ozark Boys and Girls Club Board of Directors. He is also president of the Ozark Rotary Club.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Steve + Clouse + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State workers' chance of getting cost-of-living raises slim in 2015, Alabama ... - Montgomery Advertiser
- Alabama Legislature - Steve Clouse
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
- The Alabama Tea Party Express
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Clouse
|Alabama House District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|