Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 197|
District 197 was vacant, and an April 24 special election was held to fill the seat. Crum was also a candidate in that election. The vacancy was created when Jewell Williams (D) resigned after being elected Philadelphia sheriff in November 2011.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 197, Special Election, 2012|
Crum ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 197. Crum ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Jose Miranda (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Note: District 197 is currently vacant pending a special election on April 24.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 197, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Crum + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Philly.com, "Elections ordered for 6 vacant House seats," March 1, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Special Elections," Accessed April 7, 2012
- Philadelphia County April 24, 2012 General and Special Election Unofficial Results, April 24, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |