|Minnesota State Senate District 18|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Dille did not run for re-election in 2010.
Dille graduated from Minnesota in 1967 with his Bachelor's degree and his Doctor in Veterinarian Medicine in 1969. Dille is a practicing Veterinarian when the legislature is not in session.
Prior to leaving the senate, Fischbach was a member of these committees:
- Agriculture and Veterans Committee (Ranking Minority Member)
- Agriculture and Veterans Budget and Policy Division (Ranking Minority Member)
- Capital Investment
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Budget Division
Dille chose not to run in the 2010 election.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 18 (2006)|
|Steve Dille (R)||19,654||61.94%|
|Hal Kimball (DFL)||12,054||37.99%|
In 2006, Dille collected $14,625 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Minnesota Veterinary Medicine Association||$500|
|Mah Mah Wi No Min||$500|
|Prairie Island Indian Community||$500|
|Fond Du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa||$500|
|Minnesota Medical Association||$500|
Dille represented Minnesota Senate District 18. District 18 includes the McLeod and Meeker Counties.
Steve is married to Pamela Dille. The have four children and reside in Dassel, Minnesota.
- Steve Dille's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
- Minnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
- Agri News, "Sen. Steve Dille not seeking re-election," February 11, 2010 (dead link)
- "Minnesota Senate" List of Standing Committees
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Official Results General Election - Nov. 7, 2006," accessed May 15, 2014
- 2006 contributions to Steve Dille
- "Minnesota Secretary of State" Map of Senate District 18
|Minnesota State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|
Scott Newman (R)