|Arkansas State Senate District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Faris served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1997 to 2000.
He earned his B.A. from Henderson State University in 1983.
Faris served in the Arkansas Army National Guard from 1983 to 1989. He is currently Manager of Central Arkansas Telephone Cooperative.
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Revenue and Tax Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Faris was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Faris raised $71,550 for his campaign.
In 2006, Faris collected $71,550 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2006 was the Arkansas Medical Society, which donated $4,000.
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Steve Faris
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Steve Faris
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|
Insert non-formatted text here