|Arkansas State Senate District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Faris served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1997 to 2000.
Faris earned his B.A. from Henderson State University in 1983. His professional experience includes working as a Manager of Central Arkansas Telephone Cooperative. He served in the Arkansas Army National Guard from 1983 to 1989. He is currently
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Revenue and Tax Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Faris was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Faris raised $71,550 for his campaign.
In 2006, Faris collected $71,550 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2006 was the Arkansas Medical Society, which donated $4,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Faris + Arkansas + Senate" Steve Faris News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Steve Faris
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Steve Faris
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|
Insert non-formatted text here