|Montana State Senate District 37|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||8 years in any 16-year period|
|Montana State House of Representatives|
|1999 - 2005|
|Bachelor's||University of Portland, 1995|
Gallus attended Carroll College in 1993. He went on to earn his BA from the University of Portland in 1995.
Gallus was Butte Democratic Delegation Aide in 1993. In 1997 he was a Legislative Lobbyist for the Montana Federation of Teachers. He then worked as a Fly Fishing Guide for Complete Fly Fisher from 1996 to 1998. He also worked as a Data Analyst for the Office of Public Instruction from 1997 to 1998.
Gallus served in the Montana State House of Representatives from 1999 to 2005.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gallus served on these committees:
- Finance and Claims
- Fish and Game, Vice Chair
- Local Government
- Joint Committee on Judicial Branch, Law Enforcement, and Justice
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gallus served on these committees:
- Finance and Claims Committee, Montana Senate
- Fish and Game Committee, Montana Senate
- Local Government Committee, Montana Senate
- Rules Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 37 (2008)|
|Steve Gallus (D)||6,168|
|Robert Dwyer (R)||2,658|
In 2008, Gallus collected $4,148 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Montana State AFL-CIO||$160|
|Montana Tavern Association||$160|
|SEIU Healthcare 775 NW||$160|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Steve + Gallus + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Gallus is single.
- Steve Gallus official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Montana State Senate District 37
| Succeeded by|
Jon Sesso (D)