|Nebraska State Senate, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Hastings High School (1981)|
- This article is about the 2014 Nebraska legislative candidate. For the former Vermont state representative, see Steven Howard (Vermont).
Howard earned his B.S in Business Administration and his J.D. from Creighton University. HIs professional experience includes working as a lawyer.
Howard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Ensure our children get the quality education that will prepare them for the modern job market."
- Excerpt:"Reform Nebraska’s good-time laws and prison release screening, protect families from dangerous synthetic drugs, and keep our neighborhoods safe"
- Excerpt:"Pass laws that will help small business thrive, create job growth, and reform our tax system"
- Excerpt:"Keep property taxes in check without putting the burden on our schools"
- Excerpt:"Preserve Nebraska’s long standing tradition of commonsense governance"
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nebraska State Senate will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for challengers wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014, two days after the statutory deadline, which fell on a Saturday. Incumbents were required to file for election by February 18, 2014, three days after the statutory deadline, which fell on the Saturday prior to Presidents Day. Steve Howard, Bob Hilkemann, Nicholas Pestello, Matt Butler and Stacy Ryan will face off in the primary election.
Howard and his wife have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Howard + Nebraska + Legislature"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.