|U.S. House, California, District 24|
|Bachelor's||Cal Poly SLO|
|Master's||Cal Poly SLO|
|Ph.D.||University of California, Santa Barbara|
|Birthday||March 10, 1951|
Isakson holds a Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from UCSB, an M.S. in Computer Science from Cal Poly SLO and a B.S. in Physics from Cal Poly SLO. He is currently the Chief Engineer at Rantec Power Systems.
Isakson's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Steve Isakson's campaign website, http://www.steveisaksonforcongress.com/platform
|U.S. House, California District 24 Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Lois Capps Incumbent||43.7%||58,198|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
Isakson is married to his wife, Judy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Isakson + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 24th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 24th Congressional District
- California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "Biography," accessed April 22, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014