|Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kerrigan is running for election as Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts. Kerrigan won the Democratic nomination in the primary on September 9, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michael Edward Lake||19.7%||86,037|
|Election Results Via:NECN. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Kerrigan + Massachusetts + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Steve Kerrigan for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, "Home," accessed April 22, 2013
- Massachusetts Live, Holyoke Mayor Alex Morse endorses Democrat Steve Kerrigan for lieutenant governor of Massachusetts, February 20, 2014
- Massachusetts Live, "Democrat Steve Kerrigan endorsed by former Mass. Lieutenant Governor Evelyn Murphy," July 30, 2014
- Massachusetts Live, "Lieutenant governor candidate Steve Kerrigan endorsed by Norfolk County District Attorney Michael Morrissey," August 6, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |