Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 24, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island|
Laffey is a former mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island, and 2006 Republican primary candidate for U.S. Senate in Rhode Island.
Laffey is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 4th District. Laffey is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
- See also: Colorado gubernatorial election, 2014
Laffey ran briefly for election to the office of Colorado Governor in 2014. He had planned to seek the Republican nomination in the primary election but promptly dropped out after "like-minded" conservative and former congressman Tom Tancredo entered the race in the interest of preserving Republican Party unity.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Laffey + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- United States House of Representatives
- Colorado's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Colorado's 4th Congressional District
- The Denver Post, "Race to succeed Cory Gardner in the 4th Congressional District gets more crowded," March 3, 2014
- The Daily Caller News Foundation, "Former Rhode Island Pol to challenge Colorado governor," May 21, 2013
- KDVR FOX13 Denver, "Rhode Island transplant Steve Laffey is Hickenlooper’s first serious GOP challenger," May 21, 2013
- The Coloradoan, "Fort Collins candidate bows out of governor's race," May 24, 2013
- Fox31 Denver, "Schaffer, Beauprez, Brophy keeping 2014 options open," November 20, 2012