|Alabama House of Representatives District 95|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1964|
|Birthday||July 6, 1941|
|Place of birth||Mobile, AL|
McMillan is president and owner of McMillan and Associates. He served in the United States Army Reserve from 1964 to1970.
McMillan served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Baldwin County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
- Subcommittee on Government Services (County and Municipal Government)
- Subcommittee on K-12 Appropriations
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2013. Incumbent Steve McMillan is unopposed in the Republican primary.
McMillan won re-election to the 95th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
McMillan raised $68,850 for his campaign, while Camp raised $14,660.
|Alabama State House, District 95 (2006)|
|Steve McMillan (R)||11,256|
|Frank Camp (D)||3,863|
In 2010, McMillan raised $42,275 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Retail Association||$5,000|
|Alabama Trucking Association||$3,000|
|Rep For The Future Pac||$2,500|
In 2006, McMillan collected $68,850 in donations.
Below are McMillan's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of AL||$10,000|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$5,500|
McMillan and his wife, Gayle, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Steve + McMillan + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- AACD names Steve McMillan the 2013 Legislative Leader of the Year - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- Southern Transplants: How Steve Jobs got the liver he needed in Memphis - 10News
- Alabama Legislature - Steve McMillan
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. McMillan
|Alabama House District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|