|Alabama House of Representatives District 95|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||31|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1964|
|Birthday||July 6, 1941|
|Place of birth||Mobile, AL|
McMillan is president and owner of McMillan and Associates. He served in the United States Army Reserve from 1964 to1970.
McMillan served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Baldwin County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
- Subcommittee on Government Services (County and Municipal Government)
- Subcommittee on K-12 Appropriations
McMillan won re-election to the 95th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
McMillan raised $68,850 for his campaign, while Camp raised $14,660.
|Alabama State House, District 95 (2006)|
|Steve McMillan (R)||11,256|
|Frank Camp (D)||3,863|
In 2010, McMillan raised $42,275 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Retail Association||$5,000|
|Alabama Trucking Association||$3,000|
|Rep For The Future Pac||$2,500|
In 2006, McMillan collected $68,850 in donations.
Below are McMillan's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of AL||$10,000|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$5,500|
McMillan and his wife, Gayle, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Steve + McMillan + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Alabama Legislature - Steve McMillan
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|