Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 115|
Nguyen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Steve will work hard to reduce burdensome regulations, cut taxes and help businesses keep their doors open and their employees on the job."
- Excerpt:"Steve will vote to require businesses to verify the immigration status of their employees and fine those that intentionally hire illegal workers. He’ll also support an English-only Amendment to the State Constitution so that all government communication is conducted in English alone."
- Excerpt:"Steve will support more local control, so that local parents, teachers and principals can make the decisions that affect our children’s education, not bureaucrats in Austin. Steve will vote to curb and eliminate unfunded state mandates and supports reforms that would allow local schools to permanently expel the most unruly students – because every child deserves a chance at a great education and too often just a few out-of-control students ruin the experience for everyone else."
Paying off Government Debt
- Excerpt:"Steve will vote to cap government spending and aggressively pay down government debt. He believes our top priority should be paying off debt owed to foreign countries, especially communist China."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Nguyen + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |