Steve W. Key
|Steve W. Key|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 74|
Key ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 74. Key was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 84 incumbent Robert Hackett (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 74, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Hackett Incumbent||64.8%||31,471|
|Democratic||Steve W. Key||35.2%||17,122|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Key + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Canfield Key Club raises money for animal rescue organization - WFMJ
- Investigator finds Youngstown worker was the victim of sexual harassment - WFMJ
- The fracking-earthquake connection - Dallas Morning News
- Paul Ryan, Patty Murray a few billion apart - Politico
- Anatomy of shutdown: How collapse of governing led to closing of D.C.'s WW II ... - Kansas City Star
- AP Photo/Charles Arbogast - Capital New York
- Smalley resigns as clerk of courts - Lancaster Eagle Gazette
- Roy Exum: My Football Picks ? Dec. 7 - The Chattanoogan
- Stakes now even higher for Detroit retirees - Akron Beacon Journal
- The Inside Story Of The Plan To Send Hazardous Materials Straight Through ... - ThinkProgress
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |