Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||November 4, 1963|
|Place of birth||Topeka, Kansas|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Steve Wright is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Erin Davis is unopposed in the Republican primary.
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Wright ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 23. Wright ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Robert Olson (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Olson Incumbent||63%||18,859|
Wright was a Democratic candidate for District 15 of the Kansas House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Wright was defeated by Arlen Siegfreid (R) in the November 2 general election.
Wright and his wife, Joy, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Steve + Wright + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 15
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 29, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 29, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 29, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |