|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Gillespie's professional experience includes working as a realtor and as a recruiter/manager for the National Federation of Independent Business.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Mark Westphal was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mike Rohrkaste defeated John R. Lehman, Ryan Pheifer, Steven Gillespie and Jay Schroeder in the Republican primary. Westphal faced Rohrkaste in the general election. Jarrod Kuehn (R), Ryan Rothenbach (R) and Rich Martin (L) were removed from the ballot. Republican Rohrkaste defeated Westphal in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55 General Election, 2014|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John R. Lehman||9.6%||440|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steven + Gillespie + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Vote Gillespie, "About," accessed July 29, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Partisan Primary," accessed June 4, 2014 (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |