Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri State Senate, District 21|
Hedrick's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Restore local control of all schools."
- Excerpt:"Establish tax-free Health Savings Accounts."
- Excerpt:"Initiate ceilings on personal property taxes."
Property Rights And Eminent Domain
- Excerpt:"End the practice of using eminent domain powers to seize property for the benefit of private developers."
- Excerpt:"Eliminate mandatory sentencing."
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Hedrick ran in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 21. Hedrick ran as a Libertarian Party candidate and was defeated by District 31 incumbent David Pearce (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri State Senate, District 21, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Pearce Incumbent||65.1%||47,490|
|Democratic||ElGene Ver Dught||30.3%||22,073|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Hedrick + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.