Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3|
|2008 - 2012|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lindsey served on these committees:
On November 2, 2010 Lindsey won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Lindsey ran for the Cheshire District 3 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the sixth of seven seats with 6,309 votes, behind Charles Weed (D) with 7,573 votes, Kris Roberts (D) with 6,851 votes, Suzanne Butcher (D) with 6,468 votes, Timothy Robertson (D) with 6,366 votes, David Meader (D) with 6,313 votes, and ahead of Delmar Burridge (D) with 5,547 votes, Varrin Swearingen (R) with 3,614 votes, Peter Benik (R) with 3,461 votes, David H Harvey (R) with 3,019 votes, Arto Antero Leino (R) with 2,980 votes, William Chaffee Jr. (R) with 2,949 votes, Dillion Benick (R) with 2,839 votes, Searingen (R) with 2,291 votes, and 65 votes for Others. 
In 2010, a year in which Lindsey was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steven + Lindsey + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate: What's your neighbor's house selling for? - Belleville News Democrat
- Can Chris Christie Avoid Giuliani's Errors in 2008? Hizzoner Hopes So - Daily Beast
- From "Proud" To Pulled: A Timeline Of 60 Minutes' Benghazi Trainwreck - Media Matters for America (blog)
- Pro Report: While you were working Top talker: Sebelius predicts more bad ... - Politico
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008