Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3|
|2008 - 2012|
|Years in position||6|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lindsey served on these committees:
On November 4, 2008, Lindsey ran for the Cheshire District 3 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the sixth of seven seats with 6,309 votes, behind Charles Weed (D) with 7,573 votes, Kris Roberts (D) with 6,851 votes, Suzanne Butcher (D) with 6,468 votes, Timothy Robertson (D) with 6,366 votes, David Meader (D) with 6,313 votes, and ahead of Delmar Burridge (D) with 5,547 votes, Varrin Swearingen (R) with 3,614 votes, Peter Benik (R) with 3,461 votes, David H Harvey (R) with 3,019 votes, Arto Antero Leino (R) with 2,980 votes, William Chaffee Jr. (R) with 2,949 votes, Dillion Benick (R) with 2,839 votes, Searingen (R) with 2,291 votes, and 65 votes for Others.
In 2010, a year in which Lindsey was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Lindsey + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014