|Utah House of Representatives District 47|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||President/Partner, Infill Group Inc|
Mascaro joined the Utah State House of Representatives in 2003. He served in that position until 2011.
Mascaro is the President/Partner of Infill Group Incorporated.
Mascaro earned his B.S. in Marketing Management from California State University, Fullerton in 1971.
Mascaro ran for re-election but did not receive the Republican nomination at the primary convention.
Mascaro raised $15,235 for his campaign while Wolfe raised $20,647 and Wyatt raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 47 (2008)|
|Steven Mascaro (R)||5,510|
|Jennifer Wolfe (D)||4,572|
|Joye Wyatt (C)||333|
Mascaro raised $15,235 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Utah House Republican Elections Committee||$2,500|
- Transportation Committee, Utah House
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House
Mascaro has a wife, Marilynn.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Steven Mascaro (dead link)
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Utah House of Representatives District 47
| Succeeded by|