Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 33
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent J. Gustavo Rivera defeated Fernando Cabrera in the Democratic primary, while Steven Stern was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jose A. Padilla, Jr. is running on the Independence Party of New York State ticket. Rivera is running on the Working Families Party ticket and Stern is running on the Conservative Party ticket. Rivera, Stern and Padilla will face off in the general election.
|New York State Senate, District 33 Democratic Primary, 2014
J. Gustavo Rivera Incumbent
| Fernando Cabrera
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Stern was uncontested in the September 14 Republican Party primary. Stern was defeated by incumbent Peter Rivera (D) in the general election on November 2.
| New York State Assembly, District 76 2010
| Peter Rivera (D)
| Steven Stern (R)
| Walter Nestler (G)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Stern + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Steven Stern News Feed
- ↑ New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- ↑ New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- ↑ New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014