Steven T. Cook
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 27a|
Cook ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 27a. Cook ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Laurie Jinkins (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 27a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Laurie Jinkins Incumbent||71.4%||39,290|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steven + Cook + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kennedy Center Honors Salute Artists 'True to Themselves' - Bloomberg
- Iowa keeping partisanship off the map - Boston Globe
- Senators tour Seattle boat to study loans for new fishing fleet - The Seattle Times
- Budget Talks Target One Year Deal as Lawmakers Protest - Businessweek
- Clark, Addivinola face off in congressional race - Boston Globe
- Pension Threats in Illinois, Detroit Rattle Government Workers - Bloomberg
- Chicago Fire Field Fuels Tax Increase for Residents: Muni Credit - Businessweek
- In the heart of rural Kentucky - MSNBC
- Stephanie McCrummen
- Rotarians recognize 4-H senior record book winners - Fort Morgan Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |