For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Stratford School District Referendum (2009)
The tax impact of the referendum on a $100,000 property would be $18 a year, or $1.50 per month.
Wording of referendum
Be it resolved by the School Board of the School District of Stratford, MArathon [sic] County, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $3,700,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing an 8 classroom additionto [sic] the middle school wing of the 6-12 building; remodeling and improvement projectsin [sic] all district schools; and acquiring equipment, furnishings and fixtures
- Stratford School District website
- Referendum information brochure from the school district (dead link)
- Residents Deciding on $3.7 Million Referendum, WSAW, May 18, 2009
- Be our guest (dead link), By Scott Winch, Stratford School District Administrator, May 6, 2009
- Districts prepare referendums, Marshfield News-Herald, 2009