Submit voter fraud
Vote Fraud Incident Report Guidelines
(If you wish to call in a report, please call the toll free voice message center at 1-888-295-0176)
1. Provide detailed specific information to the best of you knowledge, information, and belief.
2. Remember that a good report describes who, what, where, when, how, and why. It also discloses the sources of information, like witness contact information.
3. Please complete as many answers as possible, and submit a separate form for each separate incident.
4. Please provide enough incident detail and personal contact information to allow us to verify and act upon your claims of misconduct.
5. Report incident directly to local election clerk: Locate Your Local Election Clerk