Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina State Senate District 41|
Unofficial election results showed Hundley defeated Tinkler by a mere 14 votes - 3,098 to 3,112. Edward received 53 votes. Twenty-two votes had not been counted due to a provisional status and an automatic recount took place on July 20. Hundley survived the recount, winning the seat.
|South Carolina State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sue + Edward + South Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senate vote clears budget deal for passage this week - Federal Times
- Filibusters weakened, Senate Dems move Obama picks - WIS
- Congress, CIA Still Feuding Over Interrogations, Secret Prisons - Huffington Post
- From legal mavericks to inside policy players - Environment & Energy Publishing
- WISCONSIN NEWS ROUND-UP: New law allows taverns and liquor stores to ... - Pierce County Herald
- The 50 most powerful women in Lake Norman - Huntersville Herald
- Republicans, not Obama to blame - Lompoc Record
- Military Madness, The TPP And The Empire - CounterCurrents.org
- Nuclear Fallout: The Real-World Consequences Of Senate Filibuster Reform - Huffington Post
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Island Connection, "The Battle for District 41," June 4, 2012
- Examiner, "Special election results still undetermined for SC State Senate race," July 17, 2012
- Post and Courier, "Hundley survives recount, challenged ballots in Senate District 41," July 21, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Official Primary Results
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 26, 2012