Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Dakota House of Representatives District 40|
Olafson ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota House District 40. Olafson and Louis Pinkerton ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12. They were defeated by incumbents Matthew Klein and Robert Frantsvog in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Note: As of April 24, no Republican candidates had qualified for the ballot in District 40. Incumbents Matthew Klein (R) and Robert Frantsvog (R) did not file the proper paperwork before the filing deadline. Ultimately, Klein and Frantsvog earned the Republican nomination by each receiving at least 143 write-in votes in the June 12 primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sue + Olafson + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- www.realclearpolitics.com, "Scramble for ND Sen candidate in Minot district," accessed May 13, 2014
- Wahpeton Daily News, "Write-in campaign succeeds for Minot Republicans," June 13, 2012
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |