|U.S. House, California, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||CEO, management consulting firm|
Savary is a retired University of Southern California Associate Professor of management and communications. She has been the CEO of a management consulting firm since 1979.
Savary's campaign website lists the following issues:
—Sue Savary's campaign website, http://www.drsuesavary.com/issues
Savary is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 48th District. Savary and incumbent Dana Rohrabacher (R) advanced past the blanket primary on June 3, 2014, defeating Wendy Leece (R), Robert John Banuelos (D) and David Burns (D). They will face off in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 48 Primary, 2014|
|Republican||Dana Rohrabacher Incumbent||56.1%||52,431|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Sue Savary (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$30,990||$(11,938)||$19,051|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$19,051||$7,835||$(6,547)||$20,458|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Savary's committee owed $20,200 in outstanding loans to Sue Savary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sue + Savary + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 48th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 48th Congressional District
- Campaign website, accessed March 10, 2014
- Campaign website, "Home," accessed April 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," May 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Sue Savary April Quarterly," accessed May 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Sue Savary Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014