Summit County is one of 29 counties in Utah. Its population is estimated at 35,001. Its county seat is Coalville.
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah county websites
This website was last reviewed on April 1, 2012.
- Elected Officials
- Council members are listed with contact information.
- Meeting schedules and agendas are posted,
- Meeting minutes found on county document site.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information on department pages.
- Tax information is available at county treasurer site, including property tax rates and municipal taxes.
- Zoning and Permits
- Zoning information is available.
- Building permits can be found online.
- Public Records
- Current and previous contracts are posted.
- Current budgets is posted.
- Proposed budget is also listed.
- Financial audits are posted.
- Audits are archived for three years.
- Budgets are not archived for at least three years.
- The county does not disclose whether or not it pays dues to belong to government sector lobbying associations, nor the amount it spends on Taxpayer-funded lobbying. A search of county contracts shows that Summit does contract for lobbying services.
- ↑ Elected Officials
- ↑ Utah.gov Public Records
- ↑ Minutes
- ↑ Departments
- ↑ Taxes
- ↑ Zoning
- ↑ Permits
- ↑ Summit County, "GRAMA request form," accessed April 1, 2012
- ↑ Documents: Contracts and Agreements
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Audits