|Oregon Public Utility Commission|
|March 1, 2010 - Present|
|March 13, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Ted Kulongoski (D)|
An attorney by trade, Ackerman practiced law with an emphasis in electricity and natural gas regulatory matters, including electric and natural gas rate cases, pipeline and wholesale power rate cases, transmission matters and contracts, wholesale power sales and contracts, natural gas contracting, competitive procurement, and integrated resource planning.
Oregon Public Utility Commission (2010-present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susan + Ackerman + Oregon"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Beaverton Civic Theatre holds meet and greet, auditions for 'Crossing Delancy ... - OregonLive.com
- Utility regulators reject NW Natural plan to share costs of Portland harbor ... - OregonLive.com
- What did it sell for? Illinois for the week of Nov. 27, 2013 - Suburban Journals
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Public Utility Commission "Commissioner Susan Ackerman," accessed February 5, 2013
- ↑ Oregon.gov, "Governor Kitzhaber names Susan Ackerman chair of the Oregon Public Utility Commission," June 15, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Live, "Kulongoski adds Susan Ackerman to utilities commission, reappoints John Savage," January 5, 2010
|Oregon Public Utility Commission
| Succeeded by|
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |